Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter,
and those who matter, don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss
I‘m a fan of food, fashion, photography and the finer things in life, hence this blog.
Some personal facts:
- I’m very happily married to Best Hubby in the World, have been for a long time! (Hey babe!)
- I am a very straight-forward person and usually speak my mind. The older I get the less I hold back! But, I am also a very fair minded, honest and caring person.
- I love writing, reading, photography, art (basically all forms of creativity)
- I love the beach! Unfortunately, we‘re not living close to the sea but we try to make sure that we'll go at least once a year to spend some time at a coast on a sandy beach.
- I love traveling foreign countries.
- I prefer wine over beer (Italian red wine my drink of choice)
- I have a very low tolerance for people of any age who either never knew or have forgotten how to have fun and enjoy life.
- I detest pretentious, judgmental, narrow-minded and mean people! They are not worth my time of the day! (or anybody else's if you ask me)
Here are some things that might make me feel younger than I am:
- I love music and singing along to it in my car, the louder the bass the better!
- I love getting all girly and silly over my "TV-obsessions" (read more about that under the category TV obsession)
- I love sexy shoes! (I've been known for buying shoes that I ended up wearing only once since their high heels almost killed me! I'm working on improving my "common sense over fashion sense ratio" though.)
- I'm a firm believer that a girl can never have enough cute/awesome bags
- I love my Mercedes Benz convertible. It‘s fast, it‘s beautiful, it‘s sexy.
- I love all things Apple (I think I have a crush on Steve Jobs!)
- I believe the older you get, the better life gets!
Okay... now here are some things that might make me seem old, and definitely sometimes make me feel old:
- I can no longer party the night through without suffering the consequences the following day (meaning a nap around noon is becoming mandatory not optional then!)
- I remember the day John Lennon died.
- I remember life before Microsoft, the internet, cell phones, iPods and iPads.
Name: Claudia (aka Lausi)
Age: Sometimes I feel like 13, other days more like 80. Take your pick!
So that‘s me in a nutshell …Any questions?