(c) AMC (screen shot of episode 6.13)
10 Reasons why I can't stop loving this show:
- because the writing is just awesome
- because the cast is amazing
- because for six seasons now, Weiner has had a perfect hold on this story line and never failed to bring
- because there's so many lessons to be learned by watching these characters grow
- because Don Draper's journey has always felt so true
- because it's okay to hate Don for being a complete asshole and then root for him to finally find
happiness (and his true self)
- because there's always a bigger picture which isn't revealed until the final episode of each season
- because the many cross-references to the main events in the 60s.
- because of the gorgeous sets
- because so much is being said without much words (thanks to the talented cast)
Can't wait for season 7 and to find out how the journey will end.
Will the real Dick Whiteman be revealed? Will there be a happy ending for Don? Will Peggy find happiness?
Well... another long wait until we'll find out.
PS: If Jon Hamm doesn't win an Emmy for his performance this season then I don't know what else an actor must do to be rewarded. He was simply mind-blowing!