Thursday, 26 December 2013

Worst Toy of the year 2013 - iPotty!

Just read that this was voted the "worst toy of 2013".

At first I thought it was a joke, but then I realized it is a REAL "toy" which is sold on amazon.com.
Seriously... I have a very hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that there are people out there who buy this for their babies/toddlers.






You have to read the review section of this product. It's hilarious and the best about this whole thing.

PS: my personal favorite is the guy who ordered and sent this product back to Amazon SEVEN times (!!!) because he thought it would come WITH an iPad....LOL.

(via amazon)


2 comments:

  1. If they made that attachment for big boy potties, my Hubs would be so happy.

    P.S. I never, ever touch his iPad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that's a thought!
      PS: wouldn't even dream of touching my hubby's iPad ;)

      Delete