While I hate to say goodbye to summer, there are also a couple of things I‘m looking forward to with the beginning of the fall season.
- The cool, crisp morning air.
- The leaves‘ beautiful shades of red, yellow, orange and brown.
- A hot cup of tea after a long walk in the cold.
- Huddling beneath the covers on a lazy Sunday morning while listening to the rain drumming against the windows.
- Wearing scarfs and wool hats.
- Fall dresses
- A relaxing soak in the tub with a glass of red wine at hand.
- Candle lights.
- Listening to music while sitting in front of our fire place with a cozy fire burning.
- Curling up in my favorite leather chair with a book and a single malt
I really love the changing seasons since they inspires me to reflect on my life and the changes/choices that have come my way.
Looking forward to all this (even though, I‘m going to miss the sun on my skin, and the seemingly endless summer nights).