Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Creative Week - Day 01! - Motive for Canvas Print

I've wanted to do this for ages, pick one of our travel photos and have it printed on canvas (to go above the couch in our living room).

Today I finally got round to it. I chose the motive and after some Photoshop adjustments sent it off to the printing service. Can't wait to see how it'll turn out (It's really huge,  160 x 120 cm :)

Here's the motive.

(View from Ellis Island to Lower Manhattan)
Taken in November 2009

 photo © Lausi

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture. There's nothing better than hanging your own pictures on your wall. I'm sure it will fit perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joey!
    I agree. Using your own "art" gives everything a more personal touch :)

    I'll post the result, once it's arrived and has been hung on the wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay great, I'd very much like to see it.

    ReplyDelete