Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Am I waiting for a Sign?

Whatever journey your path takes you on, the most important thing is to have passion in what you do.
- Bill Tikos



This quote is from a  post I read today and it really struck a chord with me. You can read it here.

It's a perfect fit to my current situation. So am I waiting for a sign? I don't think I really need a "sign" or another push in the right direction. It's not as if I haven't come to a decision long ago to rearrange my priorities. I know I want to do that, NEED to do that! It's just this getting over my ridiculous fear of change, of leaving my comfort zone, that's making this so hard.

Well... to say it with another quote from that great article:

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone, so get used to being uncomfortable. It won’t kill you.

Let's hope I'll work up the courage to finally go after my goals and to rediscover the passion I have lost by being stuck in a job that leaves me drained and uninspired.

Time to see the signs and to start changing what's pulling me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment