Friday, 7 January 2011

Went out to get a glass placemat set...ended up with a new dining room :)

This is what I set out to buy when hubby and I strolled down to our favorite interior design shop:


(a glass placemat set)

And we just returned having bought the most perfect dining room table, a mind-blowing lamp that will go over it, a rug and a mirror.... 

Uhm... yeah... not planned at all, but we fell in love with the table instantly (and that after we've been searching for the perfect table for ages :)

I'll update this blog as soon as the "beauty" will arrive here (to be delivered on Monday :)
Unfortunately the lamp has a delivery time of 3 - 4 weeks *sigh*

And the rug will probably take equally as long. Ah well.... I'll find some things to busy myself until it's complete :)

*is already making list about new design accessoires*


No comments:

Post a Comment