Saturday, 1 January 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

Goodbye 2010! 

You haven't always been easy. There've been tears and worries and obstacles to overcome. In the end, however, all the good things, the love and the friendship I was blessed with, far outweighed any of the sad times.

Hello 2011!

Here you are. A blank sheet of paper so far and I can't wait to see what you have in store for me.
I hope the fun and  the laughter, the happiness and love will carry me through any tough times that may come my way.

You sure started well with the much loved family tradition of our New Year's brunch. Here's to all my family and  friends, hoping you had an equally great start into the New Year.

Happy New Year!

Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. 
They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.
(Barbara De Angelis)











1 comment:

  1. Hello Lausi - That looks so delicious and inviting. I remember the aromas and flavors . . . (*seufz*)
    And I appreciate your thoughtful reflections.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    <3 mbac

    ReplyDelete