Monday, 9 August 2010

Mad Men Season 04 - Episode 03




AMAZING Episode.

I loved all the scenes between him and Anna. She‘s such a great character and she‘s Don‘s only connection to his „old self“. And she loves him unconditionally.

It really moved me to tears when she told him, „I know everything about you and I still love you.“

How awesome was that? VERY!

Jon Hamm did an amazing job getting across the inner turmoil when Don finds out that Anna has cancer. I totally bought into his inner conflict about whether to tell her or not. In the end he didn‘t and I think it was the right decision.

I also enjoyed the scene between him and Lane. Two lost souls, so to speak, keeping each other company. I never liked Lane Pryce much. He‘s got no backbone in my opinion, but I felt for him here.

As usual, I‘m completely at awe about the sets, the authenticity and the love to detail they put into them. Nothing short of AMAZING.

A really great episode which I enjoyed immensely.

Roll on next week :)





PS: .... can IZZZZZ drive with Don in  this convertible  ???? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment