Wednesday, 4 August 2010

I'm selfish and Unkind....



... according to this study here.

I've got an iPad, and I even happen to LOVE it... SHOCKING!

So that makes me a selfish and unkind person. Thanks for clearing that up for me :)

At least I'm also part of an "elite" group ...whereas the iPad critics are more likely to be atheists and childless.


Ohhhh.... good. Now we know exactly who's who and where good and evil are ;)

Seriously, are there really people who read such a crap and who believe in it?

I really get that there are (and probably always will be) the PRO and CONTRA camps (Windows/Apple users), but attacking the people personally, just because they happen to own a certain Apple product?!!?

Sorry.... Just stupid in my opinion. (Ooops... but that's probably just me being arrogant and feeling superior because I have an iPad, I guess ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment