Sunday, 7 March 2010

London - Weekend Trip

Does this look like the perfect weekend? 
... For it was... :)

 

  

The hotel was AWESOME...



  

  

our room :)


the first steaming cup of tea ...



  

  
(The moment I took this photo, I knew I wanted it to
look like THIS ... :)




(didn't know that they had pelicans in St. James Park)



  

  

  

(from a flower stand on Jermyn Street :)

  

(...where Frank got his Church shoes... :) 

 






(this fountain was not illuminated, this is just the afternoon sun!)




  

  

  

  

  

The London Eye

(can't believe I really got in there with Frank. The things we 
do for love... Anyone who knows me and how much 
I'm afraid of heights, can understand what it cost me :)

  

The view was amazing though!



  

(another one that screamed for a little PS manipulation :)



  

Just loooooove the coloring here
(what an amazing afternoon light)




  

Westminster Abbey



...the end... 
A coffee at Heathrow.

(all photos by Lausi & Frank)



No comments:

Post a Comment