Saturday, 5 December 2009

Perfect Saturday Afternoon....


... six o'clock is a decent time for a glass of red wine, isn't it? ;) ....

... not cold enough to start a fire in the fireplace yet, I love the soft glow of the candle light these give off....

...experimenting with the Nikon... tealights on my dining room table...

...one of my kitchen windows ....

..never far away... my trusted Macbook Pro ...

... another two chapters done... *does happy dance* ...


With the nasty weather outside and after a very stressful week at work, THIS is the perfect Saturday afternoon for me: Relaxing, enjoying a quiet day inside, a good glass of red wine at hand and getting some writing done (feeling quite accomplished after finishing one chapter and being almost through with another one while my sweetheart is off to the sauna :)

I openly admit, I'm a sucker for candle light and Christmas lights :) (as you can tell from these shots I took).

No comments:

Post a Comment