Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Lindsey Buckingham



Hubby and I went to a Fleetwood Mac concert last night and it was AWESOME!

What really blew my mind was Lindsey Buckingham's performance. Frank and I have been to many concerts throughout the years, but NEVER have I seen a more passionate, more authentic and more powerful performance than given last night by Lindsay Buckingham.

What a voice, what a guitar player, what a performer. And to think that this man is 60 (!!!) years old. Amazing, doesn't begin to describe it. It was truly inspirational in that it showed me, that age really doesn't matter as long as you're loving what you're doing and are passionate about it.

What a great night!

PS: the rest of the band was great too, you could tell they all had a blast playing, but Buckingham really stood out!

No comments:

Post a Comment