Monday, 30 September 2013
It's been months since my last post regarding our "dream loft".
Lots of time, sweat and tears went into our dream loft project and finally, we're starting to see the "finish line" :)
More pictures after the jump.
Sunday, 4 August 2013
Visit to an ice cream parlor that turned into a Lifestyle-Boutique.
(Don't expect to find Vanilla or Pistachio)
This is how it must feel to suck on a frozen stock cube, it shoots through my mind:
It tastes like carrot, has the consistency of mashed potatoes and wow, there is even a trace of fruit gum and old raincoat.
Monday, 22 July 2013
Monday, 15 July 2013
Thursday, 4 July 2013
Wednesday, 3 July 2013
Monday, 24 June 2013
(c) AMC (screen shot of episode 6.13)
10 Reasons why I can't stop loving this show:
- because the writing is just awesome
- because the cast is amazing
- because for six seasons now, Weiner has had a perfect hold on this story line and never failed to bring
- because there's so many lessons to be learned by watching these characters grow
- because Don Draper's journey has always felt so true
- because it's okay to hate Don for being a complete asshole and then root for him to finally find
happiness (and his true self)
- because there's always a bigger picture which isn't revealed until the final episode of each season
- because the many cross-references to the main events in the 60s.
- because of the gorgeous sets
- because so much is being said without much words (thanks to the talented cast)
Can't wait for season 7 and to find out how the journey will end.
Will the real Dick Whiteman be revealed? Will there be a happy ending for Don? Will Peggy find happiness?
Well... another long wait until we'll find out.
PS: If Jon Hamm doesn't win an Emmy for his performance this season then I don't know what else an actor must do to be rewarded. He was simply mind-blowing!